Welcome to X-Factor!
We are a text-based, real time roleplaying game set in a futuristic version of Marvel's X-Men Universe. We run on PennMUSH and use Faraday's FS3 system. Connect at xfnyc.riverdark.net:2045.
The year is 2045. Advancing technology has given us aircars, interactive holodisplays, and medigel. There are over 200,000 mutants in New York City alone.
Public opinion and public policy has turned steadily against mutant-kind, but that doesn't mean they don't need what they have to offer. A group of mutants with abilities and experiences across the map make up X-Factor Solutions, a company that hires out their mutant abilities to anyone willing to pay.
They'll solve almost any problem, for the right price.
- 2047-04-01 What If Xavier Dayz (Irene, Kade, Vega)
- 2047-05-01 Merry... Christmas? (Rohan, Christian, Orianne)
- 2047-01-09 Not an Ad (Vega, Knox)
- 2046-12-23-Everything Will Always Be Alright When We Go Shopping (Rohan, Valerie)
- 2047-01-01 Endings and Beginnings (Kade, Ciel)
- 2047-01-02 Not Quite the Stage (Kade, Mel)
- 2046-12-23 Last Minute Shopping (Kade, Micaela)
- 2046-12-21 Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (Kade, Irene, Rohan, Vega, Echo)
- 2046-12-19 Location is Everything (Irene, Vega)
- ... further results